The innovation hub, including all information and materials contained on it is managed and provided by signmesh GmbH, Siezenheimerstraße 39C, 5020 Salzburg, Austria, FN 487594a, (hereinafter referred to as “signmesh”).
- Our products and services are directed to enterprises only (hereinafter referred to as “you” or “customers”). signmesh has the right to refuse entering into a contract with customers which are no enterprises (consumers).
- signmesh shall not recognise any diverging conditions from customers, unless signmesh has expressly agreed to their validity in writing.
Conclusion of Contract
You can choose between two different product packages available on the website:
- standard package: the curation of the standard package is non-industry specific and available for unlimited users. The services offered by the standard package and also the price details are shown on signmesh’s website. The first 14-days of the standard package are for free (“trial period”). For starting the trial period you have to fill in the name of your enterprise, the enterprise’s address, VAT number and credit-card details (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) on signmesh’s website. The access to the signmesh innovation hub will be granted within in 1 business day after credit-card details are confirmed. You will get a reminder via mail 2 days before the trial period is over including the instructions for the continuation / termination of the standard package. In case you decide to continue with the standard package, a contract will be concluded and signmesh will be charging the monthly fee shown on signmesh’s website via credit-card; a proper invoice will be made available in your account. You are free to cancel the standard package on a flexible base; flexible cancellation of the contract is possible from the following month (see below).
- enterprise package: the curation of the enterprise package is company specific (fully customized) and for unlimited users. signmesh will get in touch with you after your contact request for defining the appropriate services for your enterprise together with you. After that you will receive an offer by signmesh that you can approve within 14 days. Relevant for the scope of service of the enterprise package, the payment and the delivery are terms and conditions set out in the specific offer. A contract is concluded after you accept signmesh’s offer. Flexible cancellation of the contract is possible from the following month (see below).
All prices for the services of signmesh are either shown on signmesh’ website or stated in the offer that signmesh will send to customers. If there are discrepancies between prices on the website and the offer, the offer prevails. The prices do not include VAT. VAT has to be added to the prices.
Regarding the enterprise package invoices will be sent to the email address you have provided when the contract is concluded. The invoice amount has to be paid to signmesh’s bank account within 15 days after you receive the invoice.
- If the contract is not concluded for a specific period of time, the contract will be concluded for an unlimited time.
- Notice of termination can be given in writing or electronically with a notice period of one month to take effect at the end of the next month.
- A termination without notice based on important reasons shall be permitted at any time.
- signmesh makes all reasonable effort to ensure that the information provided on the signmesh innovation hub is accurate at the time it is published, but accepts no liability whatsoever for correctness, reliability, topicality or completeness.
- signmesh shall be liable without restrictions for intent or gross negligence; as well for damages arising from injury to life, body or health, or for culpable breach of major contractual obligations.
- signmesh assumes no responsibility for any direct or indirect loss suffered by users or third parties in connection with the use of the website.
Rights of Use and Copyright
- All copyrights for the delivered content shall remain with signmesh.
- The content delivered by signmesh is for internal use only. The commercial use and reproduction of the texts and photos in the products and in the entire internet offer from the signmesh innovation hub are forbidden without a prior written agreement with signmesh.
- signmesh expressly points out that the products of the signmesh innovation hub may contain images, audio, video or text elements with third-party copyrights and trademark protection rights which you must observe.
- The content from signmesh innovation hub is for the exclusive use of you, the customer. It is forbidden to reproduce the content, forward them to third parties (except with the function that the signmesh innovation hub allows) or publish them in any other way – even in part – without the prior express agreement of signmesh.
- We ask you to notify signmesh should you come across any copyright infringements from third parties. Should signmesh discover any legal infringements, signmesh shall remove the content immediately.
Usage of the innovation hub
- You are obliged to maintain confidentiality regarding the access data made available to you for the signmesh innovation hub and to prevent any third-party use of the access data.
- In the event of any suspicion regarding the misuse of the access data, signmesh shall be entitled to block access to the signmesh innovation hub.
- You shall be liable for any misuse of the access data transferred to them. You shall also be responsible for ensuring that the users of the signmesh innovation hub in your employment observe the obligation to maintain confidentiality regarding the access data.
- signmesh is entitled to amend and update the content of the signmesh innovation hub at any time. This also includes the right to fully or partially remove data and data collections from the database.
- signmesh shall endeavour to keep access to the signmesh innovation hub open every day for 24 hours. However, temporary downtimes are unavoidable due to the technical measures required to carry out the maintenance, further development and improvement of the database and the system environment. signmesh will notify you when a temporary unavailability of the service is possible to foresee.
The nature, scope and duration of the rights of use for documents and document parts from the signmesh innovation hub shall be taken from the description of the selected access package for the signmesh innovation hub. You are not entitled to collect the content of the signmesh innovation hub into your own database or to make such a database or parts thereof available to third parties gratuitously or non-gratuitously.
- The legal relations between the customer and signmesh shall be exclusively subject to the law of Austria.
- The place of fulfilment is Salzburg. The exclusive place of jurisdiction shall be Salzburg.